Joel presented me with a symbolic crown fashioned from his worn out chain ring.
Monday, November 4, 2019
Lexington - 11/4/2019
We had a bit of a snafu as your fearless leader got lost. I had my phone for navigation and two backup phones both of which froze in place. As I cruised by what I thought was the turn off the bike path, my navigation phone didn't say boo. But we finally got back on course and collected most of the riders. William was never seen again.
Joel presented me with a symbolic crown fashioned from his worn out chain ring.
We also had a failure of the arrowing system, previously thought foolproof. Your leader really needs to make sure an arrow is posted at every turn or ambiguous intersection.
Joel presented me with a symbolic crown fashioned from his worn out chain ring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment